Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: Or are the drakan  (Read 5178 times)

Offline darkjonny

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Or are the drakan
« on: June 02, 2018, 08:31:41 PM »
I shall have liked knowing where is our friends drakan because I shall have like them finding on this waiter his shall be cool being able to play it with
 

Offline GMOsvald

Re: Or are the drakan
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:59:25 PM »
I shall have liked knowing where is our friends drakan because I shall have like them finding on this waiter his shall be cool being able to play it with
Hello!

There is no drakans at this server and never will be. But if you want, you can play at our other server with Arkadia update, where drakans race is available for players.
https://dragonica.online/
 

Offline darkjonny

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Or are the drakan
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 08:10:57 PM »
Why the drakan race will not ever be in your waiter(server)?
 

Offline GMBeaze

Re: Or are the drakan
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 12:19:01 AM »
Why the drakan race will not ever be in your waiter(server)?

These are very imbalance classes.
But if you want, you can play at our other server with Arkadia update, where drakans race is available for players.
https://dragonica.online/
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating