Skip to content
☰
Menu
News
Forum
Support
About
Log in
Register
Play
RU
Log in
Register
Sign up
Play
Forum
Search
PvP rating
Guilds
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
Can't run the game
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Can't run the game (Read 2984 times)
mr1997
Guest
Can't run the game
«
on:
July 31, 2018, 01:44:37 PM »
I found the pop-up message
" Dragonica
Hack tool has been detected
Close all hack tools."
How i can fix this problem and i don't have somethings about hack tools
Logged
Misiowskyy
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #1 on:
July 31, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
Close cheat engine or something
Logged
Doppel
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #2 on:
July 31, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »
I'm having same problem.
I don't have any hack / cheat tools or whatever.
Logged
AmataSoftware
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #3 on:
July 31, 2018, 07:50:17 PM »
Problem solved in discord. Reason: Sandboxie.
Logged
mr1997
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #4 on:
August 02, 2018, 07:06:52 AM »
I try it all but it's not solve this problem
In my com, don't have Sandboxie and Cheat engine
Logged
Doppel
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #5 on:
August 02, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »
If you deleted Sandboxie, do this;
Go to
Services
(Control Panel), look for
Sandboxie Service
.
Stop
service. Right click, pick
Properties
. Under Startup type, pick
Disable
.
This should fix it.
Logged
Yolesrhey
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #6 on:
August 09, 2018, 04:45:29 PM »
How you just did it I can't find Sandboxie Service on control pannel
Logged
Dragotaka
Guest
Re: Can't run the game
«
Reply #7 on:
August 09, 2018, 10:32:19 PM »
Quote from: Yolesrhey on August 09, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
How you just did it I can't find Sandboxie Service on control pannel
http://dragonica.online/?action=support
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
Can't run the game
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...