Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: can't log in - check id  (Read 5845 times)

Glokta01

  • Guest
can't log in - check id
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:59:45 AM »
Hi there,
I can't log into the game - and I've just created the acc and never entered the server ... so it shouldnt be a ban :o

thx for any help!
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
Hello!

You account is not banned and ready for game. Please explain: what error do you receiving?
 

Glokta01

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 07:37:58 PM »
Hi,

I'm using the log-in-name, that I currently use for the website (not forum) and same pw, is that correct?

All i become is "please check your ID" :(
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:26 PM »
Maybe you using not our game client?
 

neucinetico

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »
were we can downlaod the game?

just download it form the site http://dragonica.online/?get and after install it sais fail client.
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:32:12 AM »
were we can downlaod the game?

just download it form the site http://dragonica.online/?get and after install it sais fail client.
Can you show screenshot?
 

Glokta01

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 12:49:38 AM »
I'm like 99,5% sure, I'm not using the wrong client.
http://zizihub.com/6670.jpg
http://zizihub.com/2e40.jpg

Every link leads to this domain.

Meh, I don't get this!
 

Glokta01

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 12:51:30 AM »
I just want to revive our beloved game from years ago. Already the music triggers me so hard.

... hearbroken. Can't find the issue.
I'm from germany btw - any problems with national borders so far?
 

Glokta01

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 09:30:28 AM »
reinstall doesn't change a thing
 

Glokta01

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 04:34:37 PM »
update: works since pw-change and client update!
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: can't log in - check id
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 06:55:57 PM »
Have a nice time in game!

Closed.
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating