Skip to content
☰
Menu
News
Forum
Support
About
Log in
Register
Play
RU
Log in
Register
Sign up
Play
Forum
Search
PvP rating
Guilds
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
How do I increase skill max level
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: How do I increase skill max level (Read 1928 times)
Typhoon
Guest
How do I increase skill max level
«
on:
June 01, 2018, 07:35:45 PM »
As said. I also saw the mummy but I dont know how to get mc coins
Logged
Shin
Guest
Re: How do I increase skill max level
«
Reply #1 on:
June 02, 2018, 01:01:51 AM »
Do the quest Mummy Andre gaves u.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
How do I increase skill max level
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...