Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: Geffen/Glast Heim  (Read 2540 times)

Temmie

  • Guest
Geffen/Glast Heim
« on: May 23, 2016, 04:23:30 AM »
This might sound stupid, but how can I enter Glast Heim? After my first blue gemstone I got from the high priest, I couldn't get any more of it. On the warportal forum they said it's on the cash shop, but there's nothing there. I assume it's where I could get the RO coins for paw weapons, is that right?

While we're on the subject.. How do I open the orc treasure boxes? The bronze key sold by one of the kafra girls doesn't work.
 

Doppel

  • Guest
Re: Geffen/Glast Heim
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 02:31:42 AM »
To enter Geffen Catacombs, go straight forward where the two guards are standing, between them is the entrance. I believe you must be lv. 40 to enter. You get 4 RO coins after you defeat the boss.
 

Temmie

  • Guest
Re: Geffen/Glast Heim
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 04:30:13 PM »
Ahh so that's where everyone has been getting their paw weapons... Thanks for the info! :D
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating