Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: Banned?!  (Read 2207 times)

prostakus12

  • Guest
Banned?!
« on: February 29, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
At 11:50 server time I got disconnected with the error that says someone tries to login in my account. When I tried to relog it said my account was banned... The last things I did before that was finish a BD run and then I teleported to rokko to farm some scrolls for f7 and then was the moment I d/ced. I don't understand why I am banned.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:54:19 PM by prostakus »
 

prostakus12

  • Guest
Re: Banned?!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 03:17:26 PM »
Actually I'm not using VPN, but a second internet provider... And if that is the deal I will just stop using 2 of the accounts.

EDIT: Are my acoounts perma-banned?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:20:38 PM by prostakus »
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating