Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: Questions regarding this game and this server  (Read 2107 times)

RamenBoy

  • Guest
Questions regarding this game and this server
« on: June 01, 2018, 04:07:28 AM »
Hello!  :)

I just wanted to know what expansion came first:
Was it NewOrigins>Galaxia>Arcadia1>Arcadia2 ? Is this the right chronological order? Did I miss something?

What expansion does this server include? Any future updates?

For how long, do you think, will this server be kept alive? I am kinda insecure because of what happened to the official European server.

Thanks in advance!
 

Shin

  • Guest
Re: Questions regarding this game and this server
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:54:00 AM »
Right now we are at galaxia update, Arcadia is still WiP.

Server is stable and it's going to live for long time, there's no worry in that.

If u wanna invest your time in here, then it's not going to be wasted :)
 

RamenBoy

  • Guest
Re: Questions regarding this game and this server
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
Wow, that's cool! Exactly what I wanted to hear :)

I might try out this game now ;)
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating