Skip to content
☰
Menu
News
Forum
Support
About
Log in
Register
Play
RU
Log in
Register
Sign up
Play
Forum
Search
PvP rating
Guilds
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
Introductions
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Introductions (Read 2787 times)
Miichi
Guest
Introductions
«
on:
February 10, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »
(I dont know where to post this so if its wrong, move it to where its right ahah :3)
Greetings dwellers of the Dragonica world xD Im Yomiichi. Im 23 and i used to play a lot of dragonica.. i havent played in like 2 years so yeah, i suck now.. everything is probly different so i hope everyone will help me throughout my adventure here.
I used to play in a lot of PS.. Shadowlight was my last one so yeah that was a log time ago u.u (for people who knew Shadowlight)
So yeah aside from that im a photographer in Portugal (thats where im from) and im a Anime, Manga Fan. (you can tell from my avatar that Overlord is my favorite anime).
Thanks for having me here on the family and hope we all have a great time
Logged
User65
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #1 on:
February 11, 2016, 08:49:47 AM »
Hi Yomiichi, i'm Drenz, nice to meet ya. :->
Logged
Miichi
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #2 on:
February 11, 2016, 06:25:04 PM »
Quote from: Drenz on February 11, 2016, 08:49:47 AM
Hi Yomiichi, i'm Drenz, nice to meet ya. :->
Thanks
Logged
weeaboo
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #3 on:
February 14, 2016, 03:03:36 AM »
Nice to meet you guys.
I'm 18 years old, i'm from the Netherlands, and no i don't smoke weed everyday (never have, never will)
I like anime too, but i'm not really into manga.
My favourites are Fairy Tail, Hitsugi no Chaika, Charlotte and Owari no Seraph.
Planning to watch Overlord too.
I used to play Dragonica about 3 years ago, but then i got stuck in League of Legends, which is getting boring again so i'm happy about that.
«
Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:12:39 AM by Aorii
»
Logged
User1224
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #4 on:
April 04, 2016, 07:49:21 AM »
Yo.
17 years old, Philippines.
Daily waiting for new episodes.
Favorite animes: SAO (I & II, waiting for season III), Shokugeki, Overlord, Assasination Classroom, Charlotte, GATE (I & II), Accel World,
Waiting for more animes. Genre: Mystery, touch of VIrtual Reality, extraordinary
Solo player. Playing Dragonica since 7 years ago. (Dragonica SEA, Dragonica PH, Dragon Saga NA). Stopped for 5 years.
«
Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:53:42 AM by Vanquisher
»
Logged
Glyphe
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #5 on:
April 05, 2016, 12:28:02 AM »
Welcome to the server ! feel free to talk to me when you want (SauriLaQ) :p
Logged
Zanji
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #6 on:
April 05, 2016, 08:57:10 AM »
Welcome to The server!
Feel free to give a PM if you need help or just someone to talk to.
IGN: Silhouette
Logged
Seira
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #7 on:
April 05, 2016, 10:39:58 PM »
Helloooouuuhh
Logged
Doppel
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #8 on:
April 20, 2016, 02:49:58 AM »
I'm Doppelgangster, (or Doppel), and I've been playing since the start.
I've played Dragonica since 2009 in THQIce / Warp Portal / Gravity. I quit in early 2010 due to life changing events, then reintegrated among private server(s) in 2011, one of them Evo DGN.
I will be around for another 2 months before another life changing event takes place. Before then I will enjoy every moment I can.
Logged
User1755
Guest
Re: Introductions
«
Reply #9 on:
April 23, 2016, 04:45:21 PM »
Im foxrain4, i always have bad stuffs to criticize about games,
for this game, i have nothing to complain about.
And in fact there are 25 reasons why this game is good especially
reason #1, #7 and #25.
Reasons why this game is good:
#1. free 25 x exp
#7. free 25 x exp
#25. free 25 x exp
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Dragonica: Volia
Forum
Old forum archive
Dragonica.Online Server Archive
General discussion
Introductions
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...