Skip to content
Dragonica Volia

Author Topic: PAYPAL  (Read 2379 times)

Seira

  • Guest
PAYPAL
« on: April 10, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Its not working! :(
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
There is some troubles, we think it will be fixed tomorrow.
 

AmataSoftware

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 04:08:14 AM »
Fixed.
 

Avitorus

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »
It's still not working for me. I have donated once before, so it should.

PS: I'm from germany
 

Seira

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 02:43:56 PM »
I donated 15$ earlier, it did work fo me :o
 

Avitorus

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 02:45:50 PM »
I could screenshot the error, but it's on german so nobody will understand it .... :D

But the main thing it says is, that there is a problem with the donation transfer.

Don't know if it's from my site, but I donated once before, so....
 

Seira

  • Guest
Re: PAYPAL
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 02:48:58 PM »
I could screenshot the error, but it's on german so nobody will understand it .... :D

But the main thing it says is, that there is a problem with the donation transfer.

Don't know if it's from my site, but I donated once before, so....
i just tried right now, its working for me haha xD maybe its because your location
 

     

    MMOTOP server rating